It’s OK not to know. You don’t have to. In fact, at this point in time, there is very little ahead of us that we can be absolutely sure of.
The world is undergoing profound transformations and as part of it so are we. How to navigate all the complexity and uncertainty of the current times?
Knowmads Amsterdam and Knowmads Argentina are launching their first online journey together: an invitation to come back to ourselves, to question what is no longer serving us and to start cultivating the traits that can support us moving forwards.
People of all ages and from all corners of the world who:
- Are ready to take ownership of their learning process
- Are open to enter spaces of uncertainty and simply...not know
- Believe that we can go further if we go together
- Are willing to question themselves
The Program. What do I get?
- A applied program on personal leadership
- 4 facilitated workshops
- Weekly peer group meetings
- A community of diverse people exploring different ways to support themselves and each another
- A mind-heart-hands approach
The Journey. What will I do?
Module 1 - A look in the mirror
Identifying and understanding personal behaviors and beliefs
Module 2 - The power of stories
Mapping talents and exploring new and more empowering narratives for yourself
Module 3 - Finding your style
Exploring and curating your own practices
Module 4 - Reflection and integration
Sense making and assimilation
When? Set the date.
This edition of Inner Compass starts on November 7th 2020 and runs every Saturday until the 28th of November 2020
- 7th November 2020, 2pm - 5pm: Module 1
- 14th November 2020, 2pm - 5pm: Module 2
- 21st November 2020, 2pm - 5pm: Module 3
- 28th November 2020, 2pm - 5pm: Module 4
Extra peer group calls of 1 hour will happen weekly on a time and date that best suits the group.
We believe alternative education should not be an exclusive experience. Therefore, we offer a number of scholarships. Please let us know if at this point, money is an issue.
Back to the top