Heartbeat is a deep dive, an intensive program on emotional intelligence and emotional agility for youth between 21-30 years old.
Life can get a bit messy sometimes and our ability to acknowledge, accept and communicate our emotions - even the hardest ones - can help us to stay on the game and make healthier decisions. For ourselves and others.
Heartbeat brings together 30 young people from 6 different countries to explore those topics and apply their learning and insights while living in community. This is a co-created program and workshops are created and experienced together by participants and facilitators. Together we will learn and play with concrete and accessible tools how better relate to ourselves, to each other and to our own environment.
Youths from 21 to 30 years old who are:
- Residents of Netherlands, France, Hungary, Germany, Poland or Italy
- Open to exploring themselves and their emotions, both the pleasant and not so pleasant
- Willing to work collaboratively, from creating workshops together to doing the dishes
- Committed to both parts of the journey; The Youth Exchange and the Dissemination phase.
- 10 immersive, all-inclusive days
- Several workshops a day, co-created by our own community
- Cultural exchange, outdoor activities, body movement and playtime
- A community of international young people living and learning together
- A mind-heart-hands approach
A 10 day, immersive co-create experience, living and learning in the community and being close to nature
In groups, organising and facilitating a workshop with your own selection of the best tools, learnings and insights from the youth exchange in your own country. Spreading the word!
Pricing and Dates
This program fully funded by Erasmus + and made possible through the Dutch National Agency. Transportation, food, accommodation and training fees are therefore covered.
A symbolic commitment fee of 60 euros will be requested from each participant.
Heartbeat will start in July 2021 with applications open in April. Stay tuned!
Back to the top