Grensverleggers is our personal leadership and movement building program, designed for youths between 18 and 25 years old who want to improve themselves and their surroundings.
Participants from all over the Netherlands will come together to learn new skills in facilitation, dialogue and collaboration, and to set up concrete new initiatives for social impact in their own environment. The program will take place in Dutch and English and is fully funded by ZonMW, so there are no costs for the participants. Financial support of up to 300 euros will be made available for each attendee.
We are looking for young change agents between the ages of 18-25 who:
- Want to develop themselves
- Can work collaboratively
- Want to design real hands-on projects for social impact
- Have basic understanding of both English and Dutch
- A co-created program on leadership and social impact
- Two inspiring training weekends
- 10 weekly coaching sessions
- A community of young changemakers and experienced coaches
- Reimbursement of up to €300 per participant
GRENSVERLEGGERS is divided into three phases:
Phase 1- Develop Leadership and Collaboration Skills
Two immersive training weekends where you will meet with young people from all over the Netherlands and get workshops in collaboration, leadership, dialogue, and facilitation techniques.
Phase 2- Design and implement your project
10 weekly meetings (4-8 hour sessions) in which the skills learned are applied to set up a new initiative in your own community. The group will decide which initiative they would like to develop in their surroundings and then co-create it together.
Phase 3- - Showcase your project
A closing festival where you can show your project or initiative to a broader audience and participants from other working groups in the project.
The entire program will take place between October 8th and the 18th of December 2021
- Two training weekends
- 10 weekly meetings (4-8 hour sessions)
Back to the top